Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10362
The MZ3 is a functional, modular and configurable monitoring and control system for SHEVS that can also be used for natural ventilation or integrated into the building management system.
When planning and configuring an MZ3 with the MZ3 planning and configuration tool, the individually required functions are simply put together by drag & drop via the PC interface. Thanks to the new, functional approach to system configuration, the individual requirements of each building can be easily and flexibly mapped with the MZ3 tool during system creation. The future-oriented concept of the system provides from the outset for the networkability of systems with each other or with the building automation system.
You are welcome to download a free demo version of the MZ3 tool version 00.91.02 under Further links to "MZ3 planning and configuration tool".
Advantages / Features
- New functional approach to plant configuration
- Very flexible, project-specific solutions with differently configurable functions possible
- Integrated functions such as: Wind direction and wind force-dependent smoke extraction, opening width limitation, to any position, maintenance and monitoring function, configurable status messages for each area, temperature-controlled ventilation control, night cooling, various shading functions as well as processing of analogue values
- Planning and configuration with user-friendly MZ3 tool
- Simple handling of the configuration by drag & drop
- The configuration programme determines all components and calculates the most cost- and space-efficient variants
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7, Windows 8,10 4)
PC with installed runtime environment MS.Net Framework 3.51)2) and MS Installer 33)
At least 50 MB free space on the hard disk
CPU with at least 700 MHz clock frequency and 265 K memory
One free USB port
1) MS.Net 3.5 is available for the Microsoft operating system Windows and is usually pre-installed as part of the operating system.
2) MS.Net can be obtained free of charge from Microsoft.
3) Installer 3 is usually pre-installed as part of the operating system. If this is not the case, it can be added separately to the operating system.
4) System requirement for Windows 8.x MS Net Framework 4 .03/.5.